Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Out and About, Streets of Kuala Lumpur



Spent the weekend in KL walking the streets of Bukit Bintang, taking in all the happenings around. Weather was on our side, so we were able to walk around without much complaint about the famous Malaysian heat. It seriously gets craazy sometimes. Buskers by the side of the street preparing for their performance, street soccer players show-casing their talents, decorative lights on all the streets lamps, busy roads filled with both  pedestrians and cars are some among the many things I love about KL city. It's weird I feel like a tourist ( in my own country) whenever I visit KL because there's always something new or different there that I've never seen during my previous visits. It really is great! Anyways, looking forward to Chic Pop this coming Saturday. Only God knows how much I loveeee look-seeing stuff like theseee. Excitedd. Can't wait.  

It's the city life, xoxo.


No comments: